- Marine White LED strips use five 14,000K white LEDs
- Reef White LED strips use three 14,000K white LEDs and two 50,000K blue LEDs
- Marine Blue LED strips use two 14,000K white LEDs and three 50,000K blue LEDs
- Reef Blue LED strips use five 50,000K blue LEDs
Long Life LED Lighting Suitable for All Marine Aquaria
Perfect for use with reef, saltwater, or freshwater tanks have 16 inches of water depth or less
- Uses the latest generation of CREE® XR-E PowerLEDs, specially selected for AquaRay Products
- Wide-angle beam allows light unit to be mounted close to aquarium surface for optimum and even light distribution
- Up to 50,000 hours lamp life (equivalent to 6x standard fluorescent lighting)
- 5 Year Guarantee
- No bulb replacements
- Creates a natural "shimmer" effect
- Low voltage and cool running
- MMS Modular Mounting System compatible, offering an extensive range of mounting options for your AquaRay light unit
AquaRay AquaBeam 600 Ultra LED lights have the lowest running costs and carbon footprint of any lighting system available. An AquaBeam 600 lamp unit will cost less than $11 per year to run and will operate under normal aquarium conditions for up to 10 years before needing replacement. Up to 50,000 hours of lamp life with no significant deterioration in spectral quality and less than a 20% reduction in light output. Each LED unit is backed by a 5 Year Guarantee while the power supply is backed by a 1 year guarantee. AquaBeam LEDs are environmentally safe and use NO MERCURY.
AquaRay AquaBeam 600 Ultra LED lighting uses a safe, low voltage DC supply, requiring no noisy fans and ensuring minimal heat transfer to the aquarium water, reducing the need for additional cooling systems.
More Usable Light
Highest useable and visible output of light per unit of energy consumed (all visible and directed). Tests have shown that a 12w AquaBeam produces up to 33% more illumination at 50cm than a 24w compact fluorescent aquarium fitting. AquaBeam 600 Ultra LED light strips offer reduced light spillage around the aquarium with all the light directed to the aquarium, without scatter from inefficient reflectors and large, clumsy light fittings.
Flexible Mounting Options
Unique light-weight, waterproof design and flexible mounting options including over tank hanging and wall mounting, making them suitable for replacement, retrofit and new install.
Future-proofed to include digital capability and compatibility. Unlike most fluorescent and metal halide lights, AquaRay Light Units have the capability to be digitally controlled and future AquaRay developments will include timer functions, dimming and color changing to suit your mood and application.